Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weighty Wednesday-Facing the music

As you may have noticed, the postings are few and far between and there hasn't been much of anything regarding exercise. That's because there isn't any exercising going on. :/

I have been wearing my new shoes that I posted about last month, and while they definitely give my calves a workout, I'm not sure they are doing much else (they are still cute though!) and neither am I. I have been an absolute mess this month. Between 3 birthday parties, school starting, cub scouts, and court craziness, I'm lucky to still have hair.

On the walk home from school today, Yar turns to me and, out of the blue, says "Mom, when are you going to start exercising again?" I honestly didn't have an answer to that question... I keep thinking that I will start after the court stuff is sorted out, but that keeps getting pushed farther and farther away. In reality, if I say I'm not going to start until after court is settled, then I might as well say that I am not going to exercise until Worf turns 18. That is a REALLY long time...

I need to do SOMETHING. This is getting ridiculous. I just don't know where to start. I keep thinking that if I have a schedule, then it would be easier to fit exercise in regularly (along with housework, kids, and other commitments), but my schedule never seems to last for more than a few days. My willpower to get out of bed early is minimal at best. *sigh* I HAVE to change.

SO, I am starting over. New measurements, new goals.

Waist: 30 in
Hips: 38.5 in (holy crap! when did I lose that??)
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Fat: 32%

Goal: exercise at least twice this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment