Friday, July 26, 2013

Family Day Trip

After 4 and 1/2 years, several jobs and lots of plans falling through, we finally manged to take a day trip as a whole family! (I know, shocking right? Don't worry, it wasn't THAT earth shattering as Riker was still working for most of the drive there). Even better, we were able to include my parents, my grandma, and my sister and her family.

We went out to the Bay Area to a place called Tilden Park. We were really behind in getting out there so we were only able to go to the farm and the playground. The botanical garden closed right as we got to it :(

The kids had so much fun feeding the animals and watching Geordi mimic the animals was absolutely priceless.


This was my favorite picture of the day. Geordi sure likes Cousin A :)
At one point, we even found a few turkeys wandering around. Grandpa started stalking them through the trees. It was pretty funny. I wish I had a picture of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment