Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weighty Wednesday - I'm a slacker

So I am sorry to say that I did not exercise a single minute this week. I have been so overwhelmed with the crap I have been dealing with lately and the frantic scramble to get my house back in order before all of the kids come home from summer vacation. I have made some progress so far, but I am still falling behind in other areas, namely exercise. The worst thing? I didn't even eat healthy this week. I put on weight instead :(

My small silver lining: I had to buy new shoes this week and I found some shoes by Danskin that are supposed to help tone while you walk. I figured, what the heck. They were the same price as the regular tennis shoes, so why not? Since I walk the kids to and from school every day (total of 2 miles a day), maybe it will help. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment