Friday, April 13, 2012

Insanity-Day 4

Today's workout was entitled "Cardio Recovery." What a terribly misleading name. While you are, in fact, recovering from the last 2 high-cardio workouts, you are still getting your butt kicked by this one. I don't think my thighs have EVER hurt that much. There were several times where my legs just gave out. Ugh. Not to mention my poor arms from having to stay in plank position for so long. I seriously had to keep reminding myself why I was doing this. I think I need to get someone to photoshop a picture of me all svelt and sexy and hang it next to the TV. Maybe then I will be motivated to make my real life body look like that. Or maybe not since I could just photoshop all my pictures... All this hard work is going to pay off, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment