Saturday, April 14, 2012

Insanity-Day 5

Today was Sacramento's Annual Creek Week and I took Data and Worf out to clean up our local creek. Data was excited to do it (although he SURE doesn't look it in that picture lol) because his teacher was there and also because it counted as a conservation project towards his World Conservation Award in Cub Scouts. Afterwards, they had a celebration lunch and activities for the kids. Unfortunately, it was clear across town, but I had already told the boys they could go, so off we went. The whole thing turned into nearly an all-day event. We didn't get home until late afternoon, even though we had started first thing in the morning. By then, I hadn't done any housework to speak of and still had to make dinner. As it turns out, I didn't get any time to do my video today. I'm actually kind of sad, because, for as much as the videos SUCK while you are doing them, the rest of the day, I don't feel too bad and by the next day, I am ready to go again. Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment