Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Insanity-Day2

Yeah... I skipped my workout today. Not entirely out of choice. Just one thing led to another and before I knew it, it was 10:00 pm and I was saying to Riker "Ugh. I really need to do my workout video." He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I probably had, thinking I was going to do anything at that hour. So I didn't and went to sleep instead :P

One thing I thought was interesting though was that I wasn't terribly sore today. I guess I really shouldn't be since yesterday was just a "fit test," but for how hard I was sweating and how fatigued my muscles were, I expected to be dying today. I didn't even notice anything until just before dinner and even then I just felt a little stiff. Maybe this will turn out to be the perfect workout...

No comments:

Post a Comment