Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Goals

This week I was looking back at when I first started posting my weigh ins and looking to see how much progress I have made. It is nowhere near where I wanted to be more than a year later, but it IS progress right? So here you have it:

             July 13, 2011                 August 22, 2012               Difference
waist:       31 inches                             27.75                          -3.25
hips:         40 inches                               37                                -3
thigh:        23 inches                             20.25                           -2.75
weight:      142 lbs                               138.4                           -3.6 lbs

Total lost: 9 inches and nearly 4 lbs of pure fat. (That is the equivalent of 4 boxes of butter slapped on my thighs. Crazy mental image...) I am hoping to lose another 4 lbs of fat this month, and overall, another 3 inches on my waist, 3 inches on my hips, and 2 inches on my thighs. That is just about what I have lost so far, so I think it is totally do-able. I just hope that it doesn't take another year to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment